Our Portable Water Filter is so light-weight & compact that you can carry this hiking water filter anywhere. This Camping water purifier system is also super efficient and ideal for hiking, camping, fishing, outdoor, floods or any type of disasters.
This water bottle with filter can be used anytime and anywhere, you do not need to carry any specific equipment along with you other than this mini water filter.
Benefits & Features
- Ensures upto 2000 liters of water filtration without using any chemicals. That's like carrying 2000 bottles with you in your backpack.
- Easily setup a DIY filtration system by attaching on 28 mm thread soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag, collapsible bottle or a bucket.
- You can also drink directly from any water source like a straw using this water filter.
- Compact and sleek design. Easily fits in your pocket or your palm.
- 0.1 micron membrane ensures 99.999999% removal rate of waterborne bacteria.
- FDA, TUV & SGS approved.
- Long shelf life of 5 years.
- Best Portable Filter for camping, hiking, fishing, scouting, travel, military, survival use, or emergencies.
|Size: 40*136mm||Pore Size: 0.1 Micron|
|Color: Green||Material: ABS, UF(medical grade), Silicone.|
|Brand - Miniwell||Weight: 40 gms|
Watch the Video for more info & how to use:-
Frequently Asked Questions:
• Q: How often do I need to backwash the system?
• A: It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel the flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
• Q: Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?
• A: Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
• Q: How do I know its time to replace the filter?
• A: The filter will not allow water to flow when its filtration pores are blocked. If the water flow slows down or there is no water flowing out through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
• Q: Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium?
• A: Yes. Our Water Filter system is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
• Q: Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
• A: No it won't remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water completely. It most basic water filtration system for fresh water with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria.
• Q: Does it filter salt water?
• A: No. Our filter has a pore size on the membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through a 0.1 micron membrane. In other words, it keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
So what are you waiting for, order your outdoor water filter today. Its one of the best purchases you'll ever make.
Due to the products being shipped Free from International Warehouses, kindly allow 2-3 weeks for the product to be delivered. We are continuously trying to improve our shipping times everyday and really appreciate your patience in this regard. Have more questions, simply email us at email@example.com or get in touch with us on facebook.